This self-directed, web-based course provides you with knowledge of the CenturyLink™ Switched Access Services.
Switched Access Services (SWA) is a group of products provided within the Legacy Qwest 14-state local service territory. SWA is sold to Interexchange Carriers that wish to provide various services to their end-user customers.
For information about creating and submitting a service request, please review the Wholesale ASR Switched Access training.
Upon completion of this training course, you will be able to:
- Describe Switched Access Services
- Name the three major SWA Feature Groups
- Describe the options features for each Feature Group
- Explain trunkside and lineside switching connections
- Describe the major SWA Feature Groups
- Describe the rate structure
- Basic Telephony course and/or equivalent industry experience
- Knowledge of Digital technologies
- Local CenturyLink 101 "Doing Business with CenturyLink"
- Digital Data Service