Access Service Request (ASR) Forms
Forms to support ASR 44 (effective 03/19/2012) are now available for your use. Simply download and complete the form then submit the form through the regular process.
The ASR Forms are managed by the OBF (Ordering and Billing Forum), which is a committee that decides standards utilized by all telecommunication companies. To obtain additional information on the contents of each form, and the definition of each field on the form, please access the OBF website.
Downloadable Forms For Ordering Process
Click on the icon to download file (MS Excel format).
- Access Service Request
- Additional Circuit Information
- Additional Ring Information
- End Office Detail
- End User Special Access Request
- Ethernet Virtual Connection Request
- Feature Group A
- Multipoint Service Legs
- Network Assignment Information
- Open Billing
- Ports Configuration Form
- Service Address Location Information
- Translation Questionnaire
- Transport Request
- Trunking Request
- Virtual Concatenation Form
- Virtual Connection
- WATS Access Lines
Last Update: March 19, 2012